POSITION: Facilitator (3 month part time fixed term contract)
REPORTS TO: Education Programme Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: Position available to a facilitator and arts professional interested in delivering training to creatives in 3 provinces. Business and Arts South Africa is looking to appoint facilitator for a 3 month part time fixed term contract period with the possibility of renewal.
- An appropriate tertiary degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in curriculum development
- Training of regional co facilitators
- Deliver course content to delegates in the Education programme
- Ensure high quality of content delivery
- Feedback and reports to delegates
- Drafting assessment reports for delegates
- Assist in M&E processes
- In cooperation with the Education Programme Manager, ensure that all targets are met on time
- Participate in reporting processes in cooperation with the Research Manager.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please submit your CV and a motivational letter to email@example.com no later than 21 January 2017. If you have not heard from Business and Arts South Africa by 30 January 2017, please note that your application has been unsuccessful.
About BASA (NPC):
Business and Arts South Africa (NPC) is an internationally recognised South African development agency with a suite of integrated programmes implemented nationally and internationally. BASA encourages mutually beneficial partnerships between business and the arts, securing the future development of the arts sector in South Africa and contributing to corporate success through Shared Value. Business and Arts South Africa (NPC) was founded in 1997 as a joint initiative of the Department of Arts and Culture and the business sector as a public/private partnership.